TRULY FRESH. TRULY LOCAL. TRULY ORGANIC.
Hours This Week: Tues. & Thurs.: 8-11; Sat: 8-1
STRAWBERRIES: The picking fields for Thursday, the 21st, will be open, but a little muddy in spots. The berry picking will be on the light side with flat picking in August & September. The berries themselves are small and ripe and sweet.
- strawberries: $5.50/lb IN SEASON
- black raspberries: out of season (around mid July) (in blossom)
- red raspberries: out of season. (around mid August) $7./lb
- tart cherries: out of season (around July 1st: reservations only)(have set fruit now sizing up).
- flowers: out of season ($.60 stem)
- basil: out of season.
- pickling cucumber: out of season
- currants: out of season (have set fruit now sizing up)
PICKING CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE BY THE HOUR