Farm Hours: Tuesdays & *Thursdays: 8-1 pm, Saturdays: 8-2 pm
(*Thursdays: Flowers, basil & pickling cucumbers picking only)
ALL DETAILS FOR OCTOBER'S HARVEST CELEBRATION WILL BE POSTED HERE October 1ST.
NOTE: The Half Pint Club scheduled for 9/28, has been cancelled.
- strawberries: light picking right now... $5.50/lb
- black raspberries: out of season
- red raspberries: expecting heavier picking in late September. $7./lb
- flowers: In Season: ready for picking (lots & lots) ($.60 stem)
- basil: In Season: ready for picking (enough to fill your car) ($18.00/lb)
- pickling cucumber: In Season: now picking slowing down though. 3 sizes.
- plums: on their way
TUESDAY'S OUTLOOK: (9/18) Light picking continues for strawberries, BUT the raspberries are more plentiful than last week. The berry fields will be picked out, for the day, by 10:30 am. Flower, basil and pickles still available. Flat picking projected for Saturday, October 7th.
Long Range Outlook: More strawberries in late September and lots more raspberries as well.
PICKING CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE BY THE HOUR