- strawberries: light picking right now...heavier in the latter part of August but better in September ($5.50/lb)
- black raspberries: out of season
- red raspberries: a little picking, but heavier in the latter part of August and all of September (7.00/lb)
- flowers: In Season: ready for picking (lots & lots) ($.60 stem)
- basil: In Season: ready for picking (enough to fill your car) ($18.00/lb)
- pickling cucumber: In Season: now picking (good amount) (three sizes)
- plums: on their way
TUESDAY'S OUTLOOK: Light picking continues for both strawberries and raspberries until mid September. The berry fields will picked out, for the day, by 10:30 am. Plenty of flowers, basil and pickles.
Long Range Outlook: More strawberries mid September and lots more raspberries as well.
PICKING CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE BY THE HOUR: